National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024

The National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) has announced its itinerary for Coverings 2024, April 22 to 25 at booth 7914 Live DemonstrationsThe NTCA training team will conduct live demonstrations of cutting-edge tile installation techniques, showcasing the latest tools and technologies to enhance efficiency and quality on the Installation Innovation Stage, space C7863, with demos conducted […]

National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) Announces Itinerary for Coverings 2024 Read More »

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers

So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and I am a avid DIYer. I am looking at installing some “wood effect” porcelain tiles in my downstairs hallway/kitchen/utility room/WC. I have only previously helped my dad with tiling projects at home and I am wondering if this is a job to big

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers Read More »

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling

Don’t listen to that idiot on handyman can. lol He’s an idiot who doesn’t have a clue when it comes to tiling. MANY PEOPLE THINK THAT P.V.A. IS OK AS A PRIMER ON WALLS AND FLOORS SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LET YOU SEE THIS AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL ENLIGHTEN SOME NEWCOMERS OR EVEN

PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Read More »

Floor Tiling Guide

Here’s our simple floor tiling guide. This guide is for beginners and doesn’t include everything you would need to know to tile floors in all circumstances. But it’s a good start. Then once you have read the guide, should you have any questions you can visit the forum and start a new thread. Floor Tiling

Floor Tiling Guide Read More »

Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles

When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring. Whether you’re renovating your home or giving a room a fresh look, floor tiles offer a fantastic solution. And the good news is, you don’t have to break the bank to find the perfect tiles for

Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles Read More »

UK Tiling Forum

UK Tiling Forum; The Awesome Number 1 Tile Forum

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place for UK tile fixers to get together with UK tile manufacturers, UK tile importers, and UK adhesive manufacturers a place to do business together. We’ve done this well for nearly 2 decades now, so we thought we’d open up to the

UK Tiling Forum; The Awesome Number 1 Tile Forum Read More »

Scroll to Top