Discuss One wall at a time or around all in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Crumbs

Hi, can someone tell me if you are tiling 3 walls. Do you tile all 3 in rows following each one round or do you do one wall fully at a time before moving onto the next.? Thank you :rolleyes:

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used to set baton the first full tile from the bottom then do 2 rows round the entire room but now I have a laser I cut my bottom row in first and tile one wall at a time I find it quicker

D

Dumbo

Horses for courses . I tile one a time. Whereas I know someone who tiles each wall to waist height before finishing above

D

Dougs Third Go

normally I do one wall at a time. I do like to get a tile on a batten round the room as soon as I can though just so I can take battens off next day and get some bottom cuts in if I have half a bucket left over at the end of a day.

Reply to One wall at a time or around all in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks