Discuss nvq 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

TT Tiling

hi all ,been tiling now for 18 years but now need to do my nvq 2 to get on some of the sites i have , do they run a on the job course ,ie they come out to you on site omn site ,no time off work lol ,im in the south west on the devon cornwall border , and how much would this sort of thing cost and over how long to get the nvq2 ????
any help would be help

G

Gazzer

Contact a training centre like Diamond Training, They may be able to get you funding and they will come out to assess you. You will need proof of work to qualify for the Experienced workers

P

peckers

hello tt tiling, look at this site tinker and contact them, they will give you an interview in bude job centre and as long as you have not gained any qualifications since leaving school they can fund some of it for you! But it does involve going to colledge.
They couldnt do it for me as i live the wroung side of the border!
nextstep South West - nextstep South West

Or you can contact the buisness skills they source the nearest company that involves an assessor to come to where you are working and you must supply a portfolio and you can get a temporary cscs card for 12 months when you have signed up to them which allows you to work on site while you are carrying out your nvq2.

want any further advice then ring me you know the no..:thumbsup:

Reply to nvq 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks