• Thread starter moomarine
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 12K

Discuss Norton Clipper Flexovit Tt200 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

moomarine

The hunt for a new tabletop wet saw goes on!! I recently posted a thread asking about the battipav queen 180 but I'm now onto this one. I have seen old posts about it but was wondering if anyone has one now and how long it has lasted and if it is any good. Saw some issues with the guide falling off but maybe this has been rectified on newer models?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Had my TT200EM for about a year it only ever gets used for kitchen tiles but as long as u keep it clean and dry after use I can see it lasting a very long time but then again I'm a tool nerd and I dry mine out next to the radiator and douse it with wd40 but my next small scale wet saw will be the sigma 9p to go with my 10m I don't think there's a better table top saw on the market then sigma

M

moomarine

Think I'm going to go with the clipper for now. It's only to upgrade from a similar sized but underpowered eBay special that I got a while ago. Would love the 9p but don't have £800 to spare at the moment!

M

moomarine

Got the Norton Clipper tt200 in the end. Got good price on bigredtoolbox for £139 incl VAT. Also my concern about the guide being loose like in older threads is not a problem anymore. They must have fixed this issue because the guide is solid and not going anywhere. Have not tested it yet as only delivered today but wel see!

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Put some grease on all the moving parts and make sure u let it dry out and regularly spray it well douse it with wd40 or gt 85 or they don't last 5 minutes

M

moomarine

Put some grease on all the moving parts and make sure u let it dry out and regularly spray it well douse it with wd40 or gt 85 or they don't last 5 minutes
How old is your one? It seems they have changed a fair bit from looking at any of the bad reviews.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nothing has happened to it coz I wd40 it after every job and clean it and leave it to dry in the house next to a radiator but if u didn't the bed tilt knobs and mechanism would rust very quickly like my last one did

Reply to Norton Clipper Flexovit Tt200 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks