Discuss Northern Ireland - Ballynahinch domestic job 30m2 in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. thompo

thompo Member of Tilers Forums

County:
    Co.Down
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    30m2
    Tile Size(s):
    50cmx30cm
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Have a Mapei adhesive suitable for UFH along with primer and grout, supplied along with the tiles
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Co.Down

Hello, looking a rough price to tile hall kitchen and utility floors with a Porcelin indian slate 50x30cm.
    I have everything here and have tiled the rest of the house myself but my back is bust and this needs done.
    Floor is Gypsum based (with ufh) and has been down for 3 years and primed, very flat should be no need for SLC.

Can send floor plan if it makes it easier.

Job is in Ballynahinch

Thanks

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Co.Down then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads