Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Non slip commercial tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

mike s

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi
Im struggling to find some non slip commercial grade tiles for a small job
Theyre as the attached pic
Was told they were sourcing them but theyve dropped it on me
I didnt mesure them but im guessing 200 x 200 ?
Can any one suggest a stockist idealy in LEEDS
Thanks in advance

20170609_082809.jpg

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I fitted a very similar tile few weeks ago in the valeting bay at Bentley Manchester they got them form Italy I think from the manufacturer we had to lift a couple and get the name off the back of a tile

Reaction score
Dorset Wooliscroft from Original Style look fairly similar from the pic their Tetra Pattern on white or stone is the closest. If you go to their website you can search for"stockists" in your area,most of us "stockists" don't hold stock just samples and there can be a fairly hefty carriage charge but the closest thing on the market I can think of for you. Good luck!

OP
M

mike s

thanks for all the help they were DOTTI tiles same pattern slight colour difference

Reply to Non slip commercial tiles in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock