Discuss Nokia 6310i WANTED - (swap for new N73) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Grace'sDad

I managed to finally destroy my old indestuctable Nokia 6310i.

I loved it like a brother and now it's gone!

If you have one, I will swap for a new(ish) Nokia N73 all singing all dancing smartphone.

Here's hoping....

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one I think. I'll route it out for you mate. I'm sure it's brand-new looking as I used to by refurbished and white-box phones.

I'll let you know later / early tomorrow. It's in one of a couple of options of boxes sort of thing so I'll have to have a hunt.

Though if anybody wants to swap to get the N73 then please do so.

O

Olz

Ahh the old Nokia 6310i the ultimate business phone, that phone is immortal, until bluetooth carkits became commonplace everyone wanted 6310i after 6310i because it was the only one that would fit in their car kits, nokia made the car kit sold it to loads of business men / women then changed the connector on all future phones. lol They still fetch a good price on fleabay cos people have old fitted car kits.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers Dan - will gladly swap for N73 or name your price.

No I have a range of other retro cool phones including the 8810 and 8850 etc, but I can't seem to find the 6310i. I bet one of my mates have half inched it at some point during a do.

You tried ebay mate? You'll get them on there I think.

O

Olz

You can get refurbed guaranteed ones here...

6310i.co.uk

Though at £70 there not cheap.

You should be able to get one for half that price on ebay, have you though about having yours repaired? Just a though, maybe cost effective if they give you some sort of gaurantee.

The 5510 was the indistructable one, very similar in function to the 6310i but with no bluetooth, maybe a bit more suitable for the working environment.

Oli

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grace'sDad

Thanks but I need bluetooth for my van's hands free kit.
Mine is beyond repair (destroyed in a childish fit of rage:mad2:)

Think I'l have to cough up and buy, perhaps my N73 is worth something if I put a new fascia on it, maybe £40?

O

Olz

I would have though that you'd get £40 + mate, and you should get a 6310i from ebay for about the same, have a look in the tools section on Goofbay - eBay Tools, eBay Misspellings, eBay Typos, eBay Sniper, eBay Bargains, they have a tool where you put it the name of the item eg "n73" and it will tell you the selling price of ones sold recently, it'll give you an idea of it's value.

Failing that supermarkets always have cheap phones for sale, im sure you'd get one with bluetooth for £20.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks but I need bluetooth for my van's hands free kit.
Mine is beyond repair (destroyed in a childish fit of rage:mad2:)

Think I'l have to cough up and buy, perhaps my N73 is worth something if I put a new fascia on it, maybe £40?

You may be able to just change the unit that connects to the phone for your hands-free you know. And even those £20 plug in your lighter socket ones are good enough mate, they just have a mic that attached to the speaker of your phone and it comes out of a hidden speaker in your van - that you already have obviously.

O

Olz

I would offer to fit a new blutooth kit in the van for you mate, there dead cheap on ebay, but you live a bit far from me. Not very hard to fit if your not nervous about pulling panels apart in the van and cutting a wire here and there.

I've fit car kits myself in all the cars i've had, it's not difficult at all.

Reply to Nokia 6310i WANTED - (swap for new N73) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks