Discuss News Montolit Tilers Tools | Montolit tiling tool news and reviews in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

¿Estás Listo? Montolit Atterriza En España!

Every month ceramic manufacturers launch on the Spanish and market several new types of tile, porcelain stoneware, glass mosaic. These materials require innovative tile setting techniques and cutting-edge tools for professional tilers, which are not yet widespread and well known on the Spanish market.

Coming soon the new Montolit Market Organization for the Spanish Market.

Pronto hablaremos español

I

Italy

History: SAINSBURY SHOPS 1905-1910 pioneer on mosaic and tiles use in the UK.

Quote: " The tiling and other decoration used in Sainsbury's branches were standardized. Highly glazed ceramic tiles were produced specially for Sainsbury's by Minton Hollins.
The pattern was complex. On the walls the central motif was of stylised crown imperials in cream relief. This was surrounded by a rectangular pattern of chrysanthemums in whiten a blue and brown background which stretched from just above the top shelf behind the counter almost to ceiling level.
Just below the ceiling there was a border of celadon green tiles which depicted stylized dolphins and fleurs-de-lys...

The latter were also made and laid by Minton's who employed Italian craftsmen to construct them."

From book: A History of Sainsbury's by Bridget Williams - 1994
13512115_637086589789159_7368656995536292236_n.jpg

13495258_637086556455829_2777503376541938712_n.jpg

W

WetSaw

¿Estás Listo? Montolit Atterriza En España!

These materials require innovative tile setting techniques and cutting-edge tools for professional tilers, which are not yet widespread and well known on the Spanish market.

Very true!!

I

Italy

Another product demo! Today cutting 1/2 inch strips from 1/4 inch thick, 8ft long, Florim Ceramiche porcelain slab.
Un'altra dimostrazione! Oggi taglio di lastra di porcellanato Florim da 240cm, spessore 6mm, in strisce larghe 12mm.

image.jpeg

I

Italy

SORRY marc. no compry :(
the flash line is resting on the table.
it is logical that flash line.
Then other question?
in order to make those cuts.
We have to have very beautiful tiles. florim usually is good. thin porcelain never experienced, however,

O

Old Mod

SORRY marc. no compry :(
the flash line is resting on the table.
it is logical that flash line.
Then other question?
Maybe just display Montolit equipment!
My other question was super profile, did you Antonio witness use?

Reply to News Montolit Tilers Tools | Montolit tiling tool news and reviews in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks