Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New Tape measure advice in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
P

Pro Tiler Tools

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Marc, thanks i wasn't sure if we could link as i know some forums don't like that.

It will mostly be me and possibly JT using the account. We will always sign off with our names so you know who it is your talking to hopefully it will help avoid confusion.

We do stock that tape on our sister site in metric only and also metric/imp it can be found here: Tape Measures | Leading Supplier of Tiling Tools in the UK from the Experts at Northants Tools - https://www.northantstools.co.uk/categories/tiling-tools/setting-out/tape-measures

Hope this helps :)
Sam:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sponsors can link to anything of theirs. Tilers can link to anything as long as they don't have a financial interest in it and are not being open about it. Can't be more fair than that.

OP
P

Pro Tiler Tools

Sponsors can link to anything of theirs. Tilers can link to anything as long as they don't have a financial interest in it and are not being open about it. Can't be more fair than that.
Sounds good to me :)

OP
O

Old Mod

Hi Marc, thanks i wasn't sure if we could link as i know some forums don't like that.

It will mostly be me and possibly JT using the account. We will always sign off with our names so you know who it is your talking to hopefully it will help avoid confusion.

We do stock that tape on our sister site in metric only and also metric/imp it can be found here: Tape Measures | Leading Supplier of Tiling Tools in the UK from the Experts at Northants Tools - https://www.northantstools.co.uk/categories/tiling-tools/setting-out/tape-measures

Hope this helps :)
Sam:thumbsup:

Helps very much, cheers Sam.
It'll be great to see a very active sponsor. :)

Reaction score
In case you want a spare (I never can have to many!) we have some metric only 5m tough tape measures we give away on promotion to tilers signed up to SchlĂĽter and ĂĽ, so if you have not yet signed up; visit www.schluterandu.co.uk and in the notes section quote Tilers Forums and I'll ensure you get one along with a t'shirt and Beanie hat.

"You should still buy one from ProTilerTools though, don't want to take anything away from them"

Regards

Carl

OP
P

Pro Tiler Tools

Next time you are in it's a beanie hat - think of it like Panini Stickers, the more you come to training the more freebies I'll give out :D

Carl

Got one :D:thumbsup:

Schluter hat.jpg

Sam

OP
I

Italy

In case you want a spare (I never can have to many!) we have some metric only 5m tough tape measures we give away on promotion to tilers signed up to SchlĂĽter and ĂĽ, so if you have not yet signed up; visit www.schluterandu.co.uk and in the notes section quote Tilers Forums and I'll ensure you get one along with a t'shirt and Beanie hat.

"You should still buy one from ProTilerTools though, don't want to take anything away from them"

Regards

Carl
maybe, also sent to a poor tiler Italian?
I swear I used schluter. ;)

Reply to New Tape measure advice in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock