Discuss New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

ATPS

Hi all,

Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North West, apart from a 2 year hiatus due to breaking my back! A tiler with a bad back, never heard of that before o_O.
Slowly picking up more and more work and finally feel confident to go at it full time again.

Looking forward picking up tips bouncing ideas off you all.

Cheers
Paul

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome Paul! What did you do?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh no! I would do the same though

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Another new member here.....I have been tiling for a number of years now in the North West, apart from a 2 year hiatus due to breaking my back! A tiler with a bad back, never heard of that before o_O.
Slowly picking up more and more work and finally feel confident to go at it full time again.

Looking forward picking up tips bouncing ideas off you all.

Cheers
Paul
Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.

A

ATPS

Welcome to Tilers Forums Paul. :)

I broke my back a couple of years ago! Had a compression fracture. Lost a quarter of a inch in height FFS! Still on Naproxen for it now from time to time.

Hope all goes well with the work matey.
Thanks Dan,
We should start an injuries page! For me it was 3 vertebrae, sternum and pelvis...morphine is a hell of a drug!
Cheers bud

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan,
We should start an injuries page! For me it was 3 vertebrae, sternum and pelvis...morphine is a hell of a drug!
Cheers bud
Wow that knocks the socks of mine you win!

Motorbike?

A

ATPS

Wow that knocks the socks of mine you win!

Motorbike?
No i was in my car, but my bike had to go along with it!
IMG_1222.jpg

Reply to New member to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks