Discuss New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello all,
I joined quite a while ago but only just got around to posting...
I'm a Cardiff based plumber but do a large amount of full bathroom installations (including the tiling) I believe as a tradesman all work taken on should be done right first time (do it once, do it right). To do this, you need a wide knowledge and understanding of the products you use, the correct installation techniques and the correct tools. I can see from the many hundreds of threads I have read through on this site that your experienced members have a great depth of knowledge and pride in their trade. This shared knowledge , along with my years of hands on experience has helped me expand my own knowledge and skills.
I will continue to use the forum as a solid and trusted point of reference and to keep updated with the best practice install techniques and products.
Many Thanks ...

Reply to New member introduction in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks