Discuss New levels in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

The main thing putting me off is being known as the REMOVED with the digital level lol
A bit too close for comfort there Kyle with the abbreviation, we're not in the arms with this one ;)
'Big Sola' levels as recommended by @antonio are probably the best out there, have a juke at them, it may be time well spent:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Italy

A bit too close for comfort there Kyle with the abbreviation, we're not in the arms with this one ;)
'Big Sola' levels as recommended by @antonio are probably the best out there, have a juke at them, it may be time well spent:)
I, I recommended big sola ?.
no, I recommend just sola.
The big, I do not like, I prefer other models.
and then, better not recommend anything. ;)

I

Italy

Sorry just 'sola' then :( ;)
upload_2016-11-6_8-44-47.jpeg

W

WetSaw

I've got an ancient Stanley Fatmax that I've had for ever and I can't bring myself to part with it so it gets used(abused) as a straight edge.
I've got a set of Bellota box levels for proper use.

Reply to New levels in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks