Discuss Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

A client bought me 5 DNA blades and i found them good but not £50 good. Thought the longevity of the blade might justify the price but they don't last much longer than others imo. Gonna have to give that marcrist one a go but still got 3 dna's.

Last time I used a DNA blade was probably 7 yrs ago. It's possible that like everything else, they've gone down in quality...
Had a Terry's chocolate orange recently, used to be solid - now they're getting hollowed out! :mad:

O

Old Mod

A client bought me 5 DNA blades and i found them good but not £50 good. Thought the longevity of the blade might justify the price but they don't last much longer than others imo. Gonna have to give that marcrist one a go but still got 3 dna's.
If you give one to me, you'll only have two!
Then you can buy your AkKumax sooner!:D

H

hmtiling

Last time I used a DNA blade was probably 7 yrs ago. It's possible that like everything else, they've gone down in quality...
Had a Terry's chocolate orange recently, used to be solid - now they're getting hollowed out! :mad:
That is disappointing!

I

Italy

after years, I have reached the best compromise, in making dry cuts.
€ 12 on amazon. It seemed impossible, but it's the truth. after 2,5 months of daily use, the blade is still as fresh as the first day. I renege on every word I've said in the past months ......;)
pity that I sold 5 pieces, otherwise with 10 pieces, get to retirement. ahah

IMG_20160916_152919.jpg

Reply to Need a new grinder blade. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks