Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Name all the tile levelling systems you can? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I want to make a poll.

Name all the levelling systems you can for me.

I know loads of randommers are selling them now. I'm going start a poll on 'em.

O

Old Mod

The first set of pliers look like mustang
The second Rubi
The third Raimondi
And Perfect level Master sell this Red Cross Spacers. Don't know who else does.
But most of the Raimondi lookalikes are very similar, I understand the PLM wedges are quite good, but as a system is quite expensive.
There's so many out there now.
Rubi original
Rubi Speed
Raimondi
Sigma
PLM
MLT
Genesis
Mustang & Pony
plus more.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

We must have been sent literally hundreds of samples from different companies, most of which are no good. If we ever get sent any more and we want some feedback would anyone be interested in testing some out?

MLT
Dural
Lash
Peygran
Mustang
Karl Dahm
Gensis
Rubi

Are probably the most common ones about at the moment.

Sam

O

Old Mod

We must have been sent literally hundreds of samples from different companies, most of which are no good. If we ever get sent any more and we want some feedback would anyone be interested in testing some out?

MLT
Dural
Lash
Peygran
Mustang
Karl Dahm
Gensis
Rubi

Are probably the most common ones about at the moment.

Sam
A lot of my work is with Porcelthin™ Where clips are invaluable, I'd be happy to trial some.
Are MLT actually available now Sam?

P

Pro Tiler Tools

A lot of my work is with Porcelthin™ Where clips are invaluable, I'd be happy to trial some.
Are MLT actually available now Sam?
We don't currently sell them, but i will look into it.
Sam

J

J Sid

I use the 'Block' ones from Italy. I have no problem with them for the price.
would be nice to buy a system from a uk supplier but unless you have a 'Special' relationship with the supplier they think a license to print money.

T

Tile Shop

I used a screw top one (like the Karl Dahm) from Tile Easy that I bought from the local Tile Giant. But not sure if it was a one off they had in because its not showing on Tile Easy or TG's website.

The screw top I found when tightened, opened up the grout joints, so took some fiddling to keep the tile in place.

They still worked better for me than the Genesis/Rubi type system, but even with very limited use of these systems, as a beginner still found the RLS to be the best and easiest of them.

I

Italy

:( Sto trattenendo

13.jpg

Reply to Name all the tile levelling systems you can? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock