Discuss My garden project in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

A momentous day today, the scaffolding is down, so now the internal work can get going. Rewire and windows next week then some serious hours getting all skirtings and architraves changed, plastering, new kitchen........... :tearsofjoy:
image.jpeg

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Looking good Bri.

Take it from me though.......if you having a full house rewire? MOVE OUT.

I had mine done end of last year..........ceilings all down, rewire, ceilings back up......which was fun humping 8x4 sheets of PB on my own......although I did hire a PB lift.

Angle grinding chases and furniture don't mix.

I

Ian

Looks smart Bri ....how much more space dose that add to your house.

Another 52 m2, if you take out the hall/stairs/landing, it's basically doubling the amount of living space.

Looking good. Who's doing the kitchen @Bri

Got one from Wickes in the sale earlier in the year, I'm going to make up all the units and have a kitchen fitter mate fit them and the work surfaces.

Looking good Bri.

Take it from me though.......if you having a full house rewire? MOVE OUT.

I had mine done end of last year..........ceilings all down, rewire, ceilings back up......which was fun humping 8x4 sheets of PB on my own......although I did hire a PB lift.

Angle grinding chases and furniture don't mix.

The inlaws are on standby for an invasion! I've got most of the furniture (only beds, sofas and a couple of other bits) out into the garage, there are 4 of us going to attack it over a couple of days so that should break the back of it and get all the mess out of the way.

Reply to My garden project in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks