Discuss More shocking work…….. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Customer rang me today and said one of the travertine tiles fell off the bathroom wall missing her head by inches. Clearly done by another chancer, how do these people get away with it?

IMG_1922.JPG

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Going to have a look at job tomorrow. They've asked if I can repair it…….I will condemn it, already advised them not to use the bathroom for fear of any more falling off

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Frightening, my ratio always used to be about 30 to 40% putting other peoples work right but now i reckon mines up to about 60%. It's not the best work or the best way to get work either.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Would you want him back?

Well he/she will just go onto the next customer and do the same.

If nobody ever called these people back then they could say the following........

'I've been dot'n'dabbing for 20 years and never had a call back'

I know the chances are that this person is still doing it and they they change their mobile number as often as they rip off a customer but I want them to know that what they are doing is wrong.

I'm sure John will report back with the full story later......that is if a tile doesn't fall on his head!

L

lukeb

no need to panic....

just put screw with washer in every tile in the centre and nothing will fell off..sorted!!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Reply to More shocking work…….. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks