Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Montolit Cutter - Masterpiuma in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I watched the You Tube demo other day on the Masterpiuma P3 cutter. I'm fancying buying one to replace my Tx700 which is tired and struggles with some porcxelains and slim cuts.
Anybody got one and what do you think?

M

MTiler

Ive got Masterpiuma 63 and 43, had them a few years, so probably slightly different to the new ones, I really like them.

O

One Day

I had a Masterpiuma for a couple of years. Until I tried a Sigma and replaced all my cutters with Sigma.
The montolit just feels "numb" when compared.

L

LM

I watched the You Tube demo other day on the Masterpiuma P3 cutter. I'm fancying buying one to replace my Tx700 which is tired and struggles with some porcxelains and slim cuts.
Anybody got one and what do you think?
Steveo you've been around this forum for a very long time so there's something about it that attracts you :)
If you type the word Sigma into the search bar there's probably scores of threads available relating to this debate.
Is there any that come up that conclusively and successfully promote any other manual tile cutter over a Sigma?
I think you have the answer ;)

D

Dumbo

Tx 900 gone to tile shop
Tx700 is out on trial .
I live in rubi dominant area if you look up Tile cutter in Wiltshire dictionary you actually spell Tile cutter ' rubi

T

Time's Ran Out

Rubi have just brought out an updated range of all the oldies so those will do me well.
My cutters are old, some over 30 years, so any I buy now will pass onto my Grandson. (Even though he's going to be a web game designer - I blame his dad)!

P

Pro Tiler Tools

We have a demo Sigma & Montolit in our shop if you are ever passing and want to try one out :)

If you have any questions you want answering give any of us in the office a call we have all used both machines so should be able to answer any questions :)

Our number is 01604 859800 and we are open Mon-Friday 07:15 until 17:00 and Sat 08:00 until Midday.

Sam

OP
STEVO

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
We have a demo Sigma & Montolit in our shop if you are ever passing and want to try one out :)

If you have any questions you want answering give any of us in the office a call we have all used both machines so should be able to answer any questions :)

Our number is 01604 859800 and we are open Mon-Friday 07:15 until 17:00 and Sat 08:00 until Midday.

Sam
Thanks Sam, I'll have to find time to call down to you. Cheers

S

stephenoneill

Started out on a sigma in Ireland .Moved to France which is 90 PC Rubi .Then bought a monty 63 ,2 years ago great machine nice cuts.easy to use solid .Does the job .

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Get a Sigma ! my Monty is lying in the garage collecting dust , its not a bad cutter but it just can deal with some textured tiles...

Reply to Montolit Cutter - Masterpiuma in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock