Discuss Mobile users in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DemoXpert

Hey guys and gals, just wondering how many of us use the TF site on your mobiles, and do you, like me get logged out automatically every time you exit the page?

P

p4ulo

I would've said I wasn't sad enough to feel the need to go on the forum on my mobile, but alas, I have done it a few times recently....!!!!
Good tip ref remembering.....I'll have to try and remember that next time!

D

DemoXpert

Cheers Dave, i did click "remember me", just not sure how to allow cookies on IOS...

D

DemoXpert

ok, i got it- Settings> safari> block cookies> allow from websites i visit (my selection) But still getting kicked out...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually to erase a cookie from the forum if it's bad, you login, then log out. Close the browser down fully. Then log back in again and click the remember me box.

Happens from time to time.

Reply to Mobile users in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks