Discuss Mesh And Resin/glue Backed Stone. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

if it's the mesh debounding from stone you should have a claim against the supplier. I suspect its your adhesive no bonding to the resin mess. Maybe an admix diluted 3:1 with water and mixed with the powder to make a back buttering adhesive would be an idea but would need to talk to bal technical .
when you plan on lifting a tile to see what's happening?

J

jonnyc

ardrit x7 and ardrion 90 additive would stick to every think I know inc metal
It did didn't it ray but it also caused whole heaps of problems with migration of polymers and then causing mineral content to come up
Through stone . Can't believe I put myself through all that but all ok now

demi34

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Went back to see the customer and the floor was perfect just 1 tile made noise when you stand on it. Happy day

Reply to Mesh And Resin/glue Backed Stone. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks