Discuss Media Gallery in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've added a new media gallery: http://www.tilersforums.com/media/

Unfortunately we're not going to be able to transfer over member albums from the old forum. However I can get the forum online for a few days for you to login and download your images, and then if you wish to add them to the new forum media gallery you're welcome to.

I managed to import all old gallery data including comments and likes, and they're all still in their correct albums etc. No messing. :)

Last edited:
J

J Sid

wp_ss_20150527_0001.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That'll be good, will anybody be able to view pictures as per norm.

You set who you wish to see various albums. So you can have public ones, member-only ones, and ones that are private but you add a select few people to it or whatever. So perhaps if you're on a certain job with a bunch of lads you add just those lads and then when the jobs done you choose between you which ones you want public or something.

What device is that?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Was it because you can upload to a category or your own album, and you hadn't selected which? I did something like that the first time.

O

Old Mod

Oh it doesn't announce u've added an album then Dan?
U mean I just spent last hour uploading one photo at a time and no one even knows it's there! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm there's 37 haha
Yes you're right lol

I didn't count I must be honest. And I had 35+ tabs open at the time and couldn't stop what I was doing.

Says here how many there is in the sidebar...

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 23.06.31.png

Reply to Media Gallery in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks