Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Marcrist PG850 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

derekdickinson

Hi Borgie, thanks for replying, "what about Porsadrill it gets a lot of quality press, I havent bought anything yet? but I am going to do so next week, you may have the deciding vote, or may just add to the confusion lol cheers again mate:20::20:

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Borgie, thanks for replying, "what about Porsadrill it gets a lot of quality press, I havent bought anything yet? but I am going to do so next week, you may have the deciding vote, or may just add to the confusion lol cheers again mate

Hi DD mate - I started this thread and am therefore a big fan of the PG850:thumbsup: However I must also make it clear that I have not tried Richards Porsadrill products which do seem to get rave reports. Basically I have read the reviews and it would appear that you will get the same result out of both, but the Marcrist kit lasts longer which is obviously reflected in the initial capital cost :smilewinkgrin:
If you've never used core bits before it may be better for you to opt for the more cost effective Porsadrill gear and see what you think :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

All we can ask is that you try us once!

See if we let you down on quality, delivery or service and price...
There are now thirteen hundred people who think we make a good product!
Who are these people ?- Click here
365drills ( 1343
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
=====================

Good News on the business side of things:

1) We have been stocked [Full Range] by orbital fasteners - Check us out here !

catalogue-shot.jpg

2) We have been stock [Bathroom Kit Only] By Corgi-Direct - Check us out !

logo.gif

Stockists of PORSADRILL from 365Drills

D

derekdickinson

Hi merlecollins, Boogie and everyone else, Final decision is I'm going to purchase the Porsadrill kt along with a 115mm, but I must say I do like the Marcrist PG850 which I believe is probably the better long term kit/setup. I appreciate the initial set up costs are greater but its quite possibly a kit I cant do without.
Once again thanks to all who contributed in helping me make my decision which I believe you cant have to many tools, :lol: so I'm gonna be greedy and get both....
The good lady didnt get me anything for Christmas so she can contribute... Cheers lads and lasses..:8:

Reply to Marcrist PG850 in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock