Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mapei Ceramic Product Training. in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ceramic Training.jpg

T

Tile Shop

....ooooOOOO ( Red and yellow and pink and green.......orange and purple and blue...... I can sing a rai........... Ummm...... )

Sorry but I had clarification from some bloke on this forum that swirls is bad and straight lines is the way to go. He's pretty good at what he does, so I believe him :)

O

Old Mod

This is a one day seminar @Mapei UK Marketing?
And there are just the two dates left?
Do you have next years dates available, that will probably be too little notice for a lot of our professional members.

L

LM

....ooooOOOO ( Red and yellow and pink and green.......orange and purple and blue...... I can sing a rai........... Ummm...... )

Sorry but I had clarification from some bloke on this forum that swirls is bad and straight lines is the way to go. He's pretty good at what he does, so I believe him :)
I was being sarcastic lol ;)

L

LM

I was simply pointing out that the advertisement for the 'training' day has a picture of https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ being spread in swirls rather than in straight lines, it was meant only as a bit of tounge and cheek banter, jeesssss!! :(

OP
Mapei UK Marketing

Mapei UK Marketing

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
This is a one day seminar @Mapei UK Marketing?
And there are just the two dates left?
Do you have next years dates available, that will probably be too little notice for a lot of our professional members.

The only date we have confirmed at the moment for 2017 is Monday 16th January. However if anyone is interested to attending any of the courses next year if they email their details to [email protected] the full calendar will be forwarded to them when it had been confirmed.

Reply to Mapei Ceramic Product Training. in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock