Discuss Macmillan Coffee Morning in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

No it was just me wanting to do a bit to help!
Wasn't expecting more than normal replies so I will have to put a cap on at £100.00 as I'am a pensioner!!
Thought it would be too much of a faff to set up an account etc.
Pleased there has been a good response and perhaps the Tilers Forum could set up a charity fund/account for people to donate in the future.
We have a nucleus of regular members so a small contribution could make it worthwhile.
My normal charitable contributions are through the high street shops and all my work clothes are from them. Often get funny stares when I walk around in high heels!

T

Time's Ran Out

Ok - the wife had her Macmillan coffee day - weather not as good as forecast and turnout slightly down. £217.00 was raised so anything I can add will help.
£25.00 so far 17.40 on 3/9/16 so still got a few days to go.

J

J Sid

T

Time's Ran Out

Donate - Make an online donation - Macmillan Cancer Support - Macmillan Cancer Support - https://www.macmillan.org.uk/donate

Here is how to donate normally peeps. It's a good cause. We do midnight to sunrise walk annually and I had a friend with cancer recently got the all clear and I gave well for her to do a naked photo shoot so win win ha

At 85 I'am not sure I'd buy the calander!
Thanks Dan for all the additional promotion and extra donation if required.
Fortunately this tiler has a deep pocket ( used to scratch the occasional ball ) but if I provided too much support the wife would wonder where the money was coming from.
Don't tell them Pike!

T

Time's Ran Out

Pictures Dan, pictures - we all like pictures. Dave likes Pictures, 3 fall likes pictures, and Jay used to like pictures - got to keep them coming.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If we get to 150, I'll include some pictures, how's that? (They're online already I'm sure a link to them is fine).

Reply to Macmillan Coffee Morning in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks