Discuss Lunchtime. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

The food is about the only good thing about sicily. I think it was illegal to not have squid at some point during a meal. My ex's dad had an apartment in Capo d'Orlando. Some of the best restaurants i've been too...... but the state of the place was a train wreck!
Capo d'Orlando was a dump
Palermo was a dump
Lecarra Friddi was a black hole to nowhere
Trapani was a dump
Cefalu and Messina were both ok though.
You should thank the Sicilians,
you're still alive !!! ahaha
paul, how long ago are you talking about?

T

Tile Shop

Nope. Say it like it is. But don't get me wrong, still worth going for the grub......

Todays lunch was just a prawn sarnie and a packet of s&v. Waiting for this moment. In a pub with a pint or 3 of doombar down me neck, waiting for my mega mixed grill to show up.

I

Italy

Nope. Say it like it is. But don't get me wrong, still worth going for the grub......

Todays lunch was just a prawn sarnie and a packet of s&v. Waiting for this moment. In a pub with a pint or 3 of doombar down me neck, waiting for my mega mixed grill to show up.
no paul, do not misunderstand, you're telling the truth.
we Italians when we go to Sicily, we have to go accompanied by a Sicilian friend.
otherwise you have to go to tourist villages or in groups, if you want to see Palermo.
you, how many years ago you talking about?

T

Tile Shop

no paul, do not misunderstand, you're telling the truth.
we Italians when we go to Sicily, we have to go accompanied by a Sicilian friend.
otherwise you have to go to tourist villages or in groups, if you want to see Palermo.
you, how many years ago you talking about?

Last time i went was about 7 years ago.

I

Italy

Today eat at home, "I and the dog."
rice with vegetables and 2 fried eggs, contour red radicchio of Verona.

the dog ate the egg white

T

Time's Ran Out

Ham and mustard on brown, cheese & onion crisps , buttered tea cake , cup of Nespresso.
Stripped all the old tiles off the walls this morning and cleared room, 5 minute break then tank bath area and make good rest.
No view today - small frosted window but clear blue skies and 't' shirt weather.

I

Italy

Ham and mustard on brown, cheese & onion crisps , buttered tea cake , cup of Nespresso.
Stripped all the old tiles off the walls this morning and cleared room, 5 minute break then tank bath area and make good rest.
No view today - small frosted window but clear blue skies and 't' shirt weather.
I, ramadam today.......:(

Reply to Lunchtime. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks