Discuss Loose wire UFH clips in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

After a long search on the internet I managed to source some really well made loose wire underfloor heating wire clips. These are in fact galvanised steel banding with clips built in. I had to import a whole load for a few ufh projects I have and they have been an absolute God send! I also purchased the matching self adhesive foam tape which is designed to be used with the banding.

Here are the specs-

Screed Fix fixing strip
Generally installed and the heating cable secured under the fixing tabs to hold it securely in position when the floor screed or self levelling is poured. The fixing centres that can be achieved at 3.5 cm pitch are: 3.5 cm, 7 cm, 10.5 cm, 14 cm and 17.5 cm.
Fix to slab, screed or insulation boards using either the dedicated self adhesive tape or by screwing down.

Self adhesive tape for Screed Fix Comprises a 100% partially modified highly cross linked, high shear acrylic adhesive, which is coated on to a high density polyolefin foam substrate.

The unique combination results in a product which has great adhesive strength and exceptionally high level of initial tack.

The tape is completely inert, free from solvents and will not out-gas or bleed plasticisers.

Both items are 12mm wide x 1mm thick x 10m long

screedfix..jpg
20161020_124910.jpg
Screenshot_20161023-155240.png
20161020_124856.jpg
20161020_153030.jpg
20161021_114625.jpg

Prices (per roll and includes free delivery)
Screed Fix fixing strip £12
Self adhesive tape £6

PM me if interested :)

Reply to Loose wire UFH clips in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks