Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking to invest in a decent tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Morning all,
I'm in the process of starting out and looking to investing in a decent tile cutter and wet cutter.
Anyway have any recommendations on good brands/models or brands to avoid?
My budget is fairly flexable. I would rather spend the money now, than have to buy an upgrade in a couple of months time.
Thanks in advance
Dave

R

Rookery

There's a few CTD's nearish to you. Derby, Coventry, Birmingham. Plenty of deals on Sigma and Rubi. Also Tile Town in Derby is a great place too, Lee from TT is often on here. All these will open a trade account for you, offer you deals, help and advice and deliver too. Personally, I wouldn't go near a Topps.

Reply to Looking to invest in a decent tile cutter. in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock