Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Looking for these wood effect tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Sean Hannam

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, looking for some replacement tiles that match this image or very similar to patch a gap in my parents house. All help appreciated.

Thanks

sean
IMG_0025.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Topps tiles used to sell them. Think they're 450 x 450. Ceramic printed. They were rare even when they sold them so I doubt it'll be easy or quick finding some now. I remember the last batch or two in the company's 300+ stores being sought after because they'd chip easy and show the biscuit through which was clay coloured if I remember rightly. Used to see on the internal deliveries 1 or 2 tiles heavily bubble wrapped on a pallet on its own because a store in the North had finally found a store in the South with a tile from the same batch number.

So my first try would be to take a pic to Topps tiles.

Reply to Looking for these wood effect tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock