Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Like Button Playing Up in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

J

J Sid

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Been happening for 2 or 3 weeks now and really starting to **** me off.
Almost everytime I try and like or unlike a post I get this page pop up
wp_ss_20151217_0001.png
When you hit the button nothing happens and it still doesn't 'like' the post. So I hit the back button and the thread I was reading gets marked as read.
Is it only me having this problem?

Upvote 0
OP
J

J Sid

The alerts button under my name also plays up sometimes.
This is all on my phone... :(

OP
H

hmtiling

get
Been happening for 2 or 3 weeks now and really starting to **** me off.
Almost everytime I try and like or unlike a post I get this page pop up
View attachment 79021
When you hit the button nothing happens and it still doesn't 'like' the post. So I hit the back button and the thread I was reading gets marked as read.
Is it only me having this problem?
get the same on my phone

OP
J

J Sid

Try logging out and then back in again. Worth clearing browsing history too
Done all that and still the same.
What happens is you go to like a post and get the page I posted, hit like and you go back to post and it is not liked. Repeat it again and it will send you back to post and be unliked still. Keep doing it and it will eventually work and you get to like the post, but you get a 'are you sure you want to unlike the post' page come up. Then you can't get back to the post you were reading unless you hit Recent posts button.
Really starting to p*** me off now :(

OP
O

Old Mod

I'm sure u probably have Julian, but I'll ask,
Have u completely closed down your browser too?

OP
J

J Sid

Yes, the only thing I haven't done yet is a hard reset of the phone, not a great problem to do but a last resort.
I think I mentioned before the none of the links in posts worked. Got round the by doing a, what I shall call a mouse 'left click ' and get a drop down and 'open in new window' option, which works but why has this happened?
wp_ss_20151221_0003.png

OP
I

Ian

I had hellish problems with the forum when the software first changed over, it was almost unusable. It seems that there are different issues for different phone/tablet types. Fortunately, everything seems to have been OK for a while for me, it must be the phone software. What phone are you using @JulianSidney ?

OP
O

Old Mod

I had hellish problems with the forum when the software first changed over, it was almost unusable. It seems that there are different issues for different phone/tablet types. Fortunately, everything seems to have been OK for a while for me, it must be the phone software. What phone are you using @JulianSidney ?
It's a windows phone Bri.

Reply to Like Button Playing Up in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock