Discuss Lightweight Adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

I have used it a fair bit in the past , not had any failures with it, it needs a lot of water when you mix it

S

Spud

I found when I used to use it I needed to prime the walls as the water seems to be drawn out out the adhesive really quick and it skinned over /dried out too quickly unless the walls were well primed

O

One Day

Awesome adhesive for me but it will shed water into ceramic tiles very fast - always back skim ceramics before sticking them onto the bed and I find it stays "green" for about 2 days - doesn't cure fully.

J

Just Rizzle

ive used it a few times but to be honest I use tilemasters ultimate for every thing these days its the dogs doodars

Reply to Lightweight Adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks