Discuss large format tile job in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Duncan

Duncan Active Member

Wall and Floor Tiling Job in

Hi
    I just got asked to quote for a 22 metre kitchen floor using 1metre sq. tiles. I'm not able to do it but are there any tilers on here (in the Southampton/Portsmouth area) that do tiles this size?
    PM me

Cheers
    Duncan

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 2
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting Duncan.

3. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

This job is now no longer on offer, position filled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads