• Thread starter Taylormade
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K

Discuss Lack of sports personality!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dave l and l

best tennis player this island has ever produced. the guy plays to win,, so what if he is quiet , he probably doent like doing interviews and things like that.
plus i wonder how outgoing you would be if you had lived through the dunblane massacre.

O

On one

I saw this on the big screen at the pub last night, quickly followed by a slap to the forehead!
I can't knock him for his sporting achievements this year, but his personality........really!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with the majority I think here. Good at tennis (of which its been the same guys for decades and no change ever) but can't stand the guy.

And its not the accent I love the Scottish accent and culture (drinking).

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1122.PNG

I believe that the voting is based on the term personality as referring to a sportsperson being someone classed as a celebrity or famous, and not as the noun describing the characteristics or qualities.

Reply to Lack of sports personality!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks