Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss JOTM Record Entries? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Job Of The Month 8/2015

19 so far. Is that a record?

I've even removed two due to the pictures being taken in June.

M

Mr Tiler

how do i view this months comp guys? and hello all havnt been on for a loooonnnngggg time lol

M

Mr Tiler

cheers plan tec, lol hi ali hows tricks mate? been working pretty hard lately think its time to start reading up again now maybe stay in the background a bit we all know what happens when i start commentin lol

AliGage

TF
Arms
Reaction score
cheers plan tec, lol hi ali hows tricks mate? been working pretty hard lately think its time to start reading up again now maybe stay in the background a bit we all know what happens when i start commentin lol

Snooping! Lol

Things are well mate. Always busy.
Business good then?

J

Joseph Kover

Some nice works there.these competitions are a bit tough in my opinion especially towards those has no opportunity to get the clients with expensive tiles.on the other hand it's still nice to see others works and hook up the community and surely you see details if you know what you re looking for even on cheaper projects.cheers

AliGage

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some nice works there.these competitions are a bit tough in my opinion especially towards those has no opportunity to get the clients with expensive tiles.on the other hand it's still nice to see others works and hook up the community and surely you see details if you know what you re looking for even on cheaper projects.cheers

A good job is a good job in its own merit. Doesn't matter about the cost of the tiles.
I tried entering twice this month. Not allowed (grumpy face @Dan) but here's
What it was:

Those white tiles are ÂŁ8psm. Treat it for what it is mate but of fun to showcase your work.

J

Joseph Kover

Sure,got you.I am just a fair person and just wanted to drop a word on this.it's a good fun and a great community attitude so appreciated your intention guys

AliGage

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Its been mehtioned in the past.Im sure its still a concern to some now. But! I think 20 entries plus is what it needs. If the turn out is high there is more chance of variety.
Only when this competition can grow to a point if being categorised can we get rid if apprehensions on entering.

Reply to JOTM Record Entries? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock