Discuss Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

Its official....

365 Drills are finalists in the TTA awards for the best new innovation for 2008

More details here

PORSADRILL was developed to improve the installation time of installers when drilling holes into very hard stone materials.

The idea makes a previously difficult task straight forward and the range is presented as a value for money product. It is aimed at the professional installer looking to produce the same results as other products but for less money.

tta.jpg

We have our fingers crossed... And our tuxedos ready !

nigel_stokes.jpg

Richard Hazell (left) with the MD of Arctic Products, Nigel Stokes.

kit2.jpg

Porsadrill allows installers to achieve the same results as more expensive systems but for less money.

In today's climate cost savings are important to clients AND installers.

Value for money is no longer an ugly word.

More details here

Last edited by a moderator:
D

doug boardley

congratulations Richard and Co. Nice recognition for all your nail biting hard work:thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1779

Had a bloke walk up to us on Stand the other day.

Bought a set from us THREE YEARS AGO and they are still working.

OK so I admit that he probably inst using them everyday but he is a tiler. I'm beginning to wonder if we put too much diamond on them!!!

YEAH I HOPE WE WIN THIS THING.
I AM GOING TO BE A MIGHTY SORE LOSER IF WE DONT...... Grrrrrr :incazzato:

Its £100 a ticket and I am taking my missus, plus Nigel and his missus.

me300.jpg

S

sWe

I've only come across one tile which nearly beat your drills, and it was some sort of super porcellanato. Wore out three drills making 8 holes, but those tiles do seem to be an exception. I mostly use the drills I bought from you on really hard tiles, so they're not my most frequently used drills, but they are pretty long lived if used correctly it seems.

In these tough times it makes sense that one's products give good value per coin. That results in happy customers, which return, which I'd reckon is alot better than odd one off sales.

D

Deleted member 1779

Well the award doo is this Saturday... So we are hoping to collect it.

Shedule for this week is:

Thursday / Friday work at the Plumbing show (HIPS) at Newbury racecourse. Finish 5pm Friday. Breakdown.

Friday night: Leg-it over to Excel to buildup for Grand Designs show which starts 10am Saturday. Do buildup Friday night and then go home.

Saturday morning. Start Grand Designs from 10am and then stop at 5pm (an hour early). Shoot to Birmingham in the car for the awards at 7pm start.

Hope to win the award Saturday night.

Sunday. Quick breakfast at 6am in Birmingham and then leg it back down to London for day 2 of the Grand Designs and hope to get there before 10am open doors....

Its going to be a busy busy week.... And by Sunday I better be holding a small glass tower... OR I will cry!

S

Saltire69

Good luck m8.:thumbsup: When u win it i don't think your stand will be opened on Sunday :8: then:party:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the award doo is this Saturday... So we are hoping to collect it.

Shedule for this week is:

Thursday / Friday work at the Plumbing show (HIPS) at Newbury racecourse. Finish 5pm Friday. Breakdown.

Friday night: Leg-it over to Excel to buildup for Grand Designs show which starts 10am Saturday. Do buildup Friday night and then go home.

Saturday morning. Start Grand Designs from 10am and then stop at 5pm (an hour early). Shoot to Birmingham in the car for the awards at 7pm start.

Hope to win the award Saturday night.

Sunday. Quick breakfast at 6am in Birmingham and then leg it back down to London for day 2 of the Grand Designs and hope to get there before 10am open doors....

Its going to be a busy busy week.... And by Sunday I better be holding a small glass tower... OR I will cry!

You need to upgrade your Smart Car engine....

[yt]vExpEl0_5-Y[/yt]

D

DHTiling

He's sold it Dan...:smilewinkgrin:...and i want one of those....seen that vid ages ago...speed or wot...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no! The 365Drills Smart has gone?!?!?! What's he driving now then?

And yeah - Swaped the vid for one showing it nailing a Ferrari 430 - really Smart that is lol

Reply to Its official..... 365 Drills are nominated for an award for PORSADRILL at the TTA in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks