Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Item for sale test test test in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
No no no it's ÂŁ5 postage now you know how eBay works lol it doesn't matter how different all the prices appear to be you end up paying the same they're all from the same place lol

Joking aside; this is pretty neat.

At first I was going to setup a % to donate to the forum but a % of nothing is still nothing and wouldn't encourage anybody to sell stuff here cheap to fellow tilers.

Soooo guess what; I've just had a brainwave.... It doesn't matter who's PayPal email I put in the box my end, so perhaps we have it set to donate to a different charity every 3 months and keep voting on which one is next?

I can set a max % to donate, but doesn't need a minimum so if somebody wants to sell the same as we always have done then that's fine. They keep the full value etc.

But if they want to, donate anything between 1 and 50% or whatever?

Maybe this needs a thread of its own. I'll get on it.

Reply to Item for sale test test test in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock