Discuss ISOMAT Technical Support in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

ISOMAT technical support

Hi Guys, I believe some of you have tried our products and some of you have at least heard about us, I will be here Helping with any technical questions you have about Isomat products:
-TILE ADHESIVES ( 18types of powder adhesives slow/fast set, S1 & S2)
-GROUTS (Cement based 34colours, Epoxy, Epoxy glitter 10colours)
-SELF LEVELING 3-30 and 1-10 in white
-Uncoupling and waterproofing membranes
-Liquid Tanking systems for wet rooms and swimming pools
-Latex, SBR additives
-Primers, sealers, etc
If you need specification from us, we are here to help
For prices please call 01483 511113
Cheers

O

Old Mod

Although this may sound like I'm just promoting a sponsor, but they are now my actual supplier of choice.
Every product I've used has been of top quality and value for money, even if it's been a couple of quid more than I'd normally pay.
The yield and pot life/open time has at least equalled and more often surpassed anything I've used previously.
Their quality is up there with the best that money can buy, with the added benefit of being a whole lot more cost effective.
I appreciate their products are not as yet in every street corner, but they should be!
Admittedly delivery costs at the moment are a killer unless you buy by the pallet, but I'd urge you to suggest to your local supplier to give them a try, you won't regret it.
I'm taking a fairly bold step by advocating them in this way, however, I truly believe they are a manufacturer worthy of their place in the market.

For the more cynical member out there, no, there's no backhander in this review, it's just my opinion, oh and a certain other tiler who some of you may know. ;)

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
There won't be much chance of me trying there products, Bedford is the worst blackspot for addy and so on. Ultra is pretty much my only choice round here. Good adhesive though.

I

ISOMAT technical support

We do deliver nationwide, i understand the transport will play a role, but on even mixed full Pallet, delivery is free.
You can always order adhesives, self level, tanking for few jobs
at a time
Or pop down to Acorn Tiles in Hemel Hempstead they stock it.

Reply to ISOMAT Technical Support in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks