Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Is the Montolit DNA 250mm blade worth the money? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all,
I've got a D24000 wet saw. I've gone through the Dewalt (premium continuous rim ) 254mm blade that came with it. Is it worth investing in the DNA blade thats more than twice the price of the Dewalt or just stick with it? The Dewalt cuts well (mainly porcelain occasionally limestone tiles)
Would the DNA cut any faster/ last any longer?
Or any other 250mm blade recommendations?

Thanks

J

J Sid

I us the ats blade in mine, great price, no complaints, lasted for many years and still going strong.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I wanna piggy back on this my sigam 10m is looking low on blade and I've bin wondering what blade to buy ..
ATS
The DNA
Or another sigma blade ?

squeaky

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got the Husqvarna cutter and had a marcrist blade in it for about a year and started chipping. replaced it with the DNA has been about six months now seems just the same as the marcrist was at the same age. we'll see if it lasts longer than a year. The cutting I cant separate them see how long it lasts

Reply to Is the Montolit DNA 250mm blade worth the money? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock