Discuss I need help! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

Lisa Ann

This is the quality of work in our new bathroom!

IMG_7771.JPG IMG_7772.JPG IMG_7773.JPG IMG_7774.JPG IMG_7775.JPG IMG_7776.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WetSaw

Welcome Lisa Ann.

Unfortunately, as talented as most of the guys on here are, mind reading is not a quality many possess...

I

Italy

I think you, he really needed help.....
I saw the pictures and I could not understand :(

L

Lisa Ann

Welcome Lisa Ann.

Unfortunately, as talented as most of the guys on here are, mind reading is not a quality many possess...
Sorry, I'm new to this. Was told to come on here to get advice/opinions on the quality of work carried out in my bathroom. I have uploaded some pics.

W

WetSaw

Would be useful to have some pictures of the room as close ups don't always give the true perspective. The trim does look bad but around the shower tray it may just need the silicone doing better.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Oh dear, looks like another tiler passing him/herself off as a professional. Hopefully you haven't paid as it looks like it may need a lot of repair work to make it look somewhat acceptable. He/she can't deny that they did either, their fingerprints are the silicone.

I just wonder when we we look at pictures of work of this standard, at what point did the fixer stand back, look at what they have done, and think it looks fine?

F

Flintstone

I think the fact you have come on here to post photos up says it all really, it's a terrible finish unfortunately, not acceptable from a professional tiler

D

Dumbo

Some picture from further away might be good as we may then be able to see what tiles may or may not need removing to make things good without ripping everything apart . As pdc said good silicone job around shower tray will probably sort that .

O

One Day

It's a shocker! Anyone who would butcher trims like that is not going to take care with the tiling.
The tiler obviously has 'issues'.

Reply to I need help! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks