Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hunting for a Specific Mosaic Tile - can you help? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Swivel

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, my first post on here.

We're looking for a specific tile that was used in our bathroom upstairs, it's a Copper Silver Mosaic, it was originally in Topps tiles but they discontinued it about 6 months ago and said they sold off all of the ranges. We want to finish our bathroom and need about 1 m2 of the mosaic...

Does anyone know where we could get this? Or at least something very similar?

Thanks in advance,

Matt :)

mosaic-tiles.jpg

OP
T

Tile Shop

I'm not.... never seen it before in my life :)

But a quick google search doesn't bring much up other than a similar one on Alibaba. Topps might still have the supplier information, as its probably a case that Topps discontinued it, but they are still manufactured. I'll keep digging and let you know if I come across anything.

Reply to Hunting for a Specific Mosaic Tile - can you help? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock