Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss how long till its ready in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

J

J Sid

Please checkout the following advertisement.
its in my materials shed so thought this would be a good place to ask.

how long do I hang it till its at its best of eating ?

WP_20170309_16_46_07_Pro.jpg

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Prob 3 days with it being a bit warm, been Years since I've dealt with them myself tho so of double check that, I get my farmer friends to just bring me them all sorted now lol, can't pluck for s *** hahha

OP
L

LM

Pheasants should be hung by the neck :( I've done my fair share of game shooting in the past, uncles of mine who showed me the way would say that a pheasant should be hung till it falls down:eek:

OP
J

J Sid

Pheasants should be hung by the neck :( I've done my fair share of game shooting in the past, uncles of mine who showed me the way would say that a pheasant should be hung till it falls down:eek:
I'll nip out and hang the other way :)

OP
L

LM

It varies on how old the bird is and what the climates like. The younger the bird the shorter the time , older can be left longer. The longer you leave it the gamier it'll taste. I'd say at this climate 3/4 days would do it, but it all comes down to personal choice :)

OP
F

Flintstone

I once shot a pigeon with the aim of eating it, but when I picked it up, i got over come with guilt and couldn't eat it! Supposed to be tasty tho

Reply to how long till its ready in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock