Discuss Hi Forum newbie just introducing myself in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Chris G

Hi, I'm new to the forum , Iv been a tiler for over 10 years sub contracting to a firm which mainly tile new builds . Unfortunately Iv become a little institutionalised working on site. Which in turn doesn't require a huge amount of tiling knowledge. I have over the years done a lot of my own work which has given me a certain amount of knowledge but hope to build up more from being on this forum . I'm now in the transition stage of braking away and working for myself . Look forward to any advice given and maybe pass some of my experience to others

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Chris,
everything you want to know will be in here somewhere, and if you can't find it, just ask mate.
Always help to be had. :)

M

Matt Bott

Hi Chris u finally joined the party, @Chris G taught me to tile he also does a nice job welcome mate

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tommythetiler80

Welcome Chris, I'm a fellow newbie too,they're a good lot on here . Loads of info and knowledge when needed! Although the missus must wonder what I'm doing always checking my phone! She has said she is a tilers forums widow :tonguewink:

C

Chris G

Welcome to the forum.
I spent 15 years site bashing before building my own business empire..:)
Yeah site bashing ok it's been my bread and butter over the years, but I'm getting that much calls now for private work I was at the point of having to turn it down as just didn't have the time on weekends as got 2 young kids so I thought times up on site , brought my own van and now I can take on whatever comes my way .

Reply to Hi Forum newbie just introducing myself in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks