Discuss Hi Everyone. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

MILLER669

First of all what a great site for help and information, been looking on here for a few days now while my account was being activated, looking forward to getting involved with some of the banter. Only just getting back into tiling after being out of the trade for just over 10 years so looking for help and advice while I regain my knowledge, etc. :)

M

MILLER669

Thank you Geoff, the site has been really helpful in helping me decide on what kit to buy so if I don't like any of it I'm blaming you lot:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and thanks for your kind words. Your account would have been activated instantly but I broke the email system. Ooooops. :)

M

MILLER669

Without trying to sound like one of my kids.....OMG!!!
Had my new Sigma 3D3M delivered today and I'm wondering if it's too early to sleep with it?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. What a piece of kit, had a few 32 x 62 in the garage, they are now mosaic.

M

MILLER669

Hi Pete, just tried to book on Schluter course but I think Matt took the last place;). Will get myself on the one in April.

Reply to Hi Everyone. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks