Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Darrell

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I started tile 20 years ago but come away from it about 2 years ago so a little out of touch with pricing. I use to charge £** -£** per sqm. How are tilers charging now, do you charge per sqm or day rate. I am in Kent boarders of SE London.

OP
W

White Room

No prices in the open forum, Get posting Darrel to get in the arms where pricing is discussed.

OP
O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Darrell.
As you can see from your post above, prices can not be discussed over an open forum, the same as personal details are also not allowed.
There are a few reasons for this, and everyone of them are there to protect you and any potential client or visitor to the forum.
As this is a public forum, there are methods where spyware can collect personal information and so on, which leads to potential issues down the road for everyone.
The reasons prices are not discussed is because of the huge variation in regional pricing, and perspective clients in London for argument sake will want to know why they can't have the same price as someone in Northern Ireland. (Just an example)
Whilst we all know that common sense should prevail, it doesn't. So we blanket ban the lot. Simple.
When you have become an active member and have sufficient posts under your belt, you can become a Tilers Arms member, this is an area for Professionals only, and there you can ask as many questions as you like, you may not like the answers, nonetheless, you'll have them! :)
Hope you stick around and enjoy what we have to offer!

Reply to Hi All in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock