Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Pete Carr

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pete. I live in Portishead just outside of Bristol.

Long story short.

Time served Carpenter, came out of the domestic building game around 17 years ago and ended up working in the Tunnelling and Mining industry.

Fancied a change so enrolled at Able skills in Dartford where I have nearly completed a 8 week tiling course, also have completed plumbing and plastering, well the basics of.
I will say that able skills has been excellent. Terry and Max have been really good.

So in a couple of weeks I will be in the big wide world. Haha, should be fun.

This forum is excellent, I have found a lot of really useful info here.

I am booked at Schluter in March 28th. So if anyone else there, please say hello.

Pete

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pete. :) We have a few Able Skills tilers on here that did their courses years ago and are still at it. That said, we have a shed load of tilers on here that have done no courses at all and are still at it and are brilliant.

This is when the learning reaaaaally starts eh

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks