Discuss Heading to nz in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Morning lads, hope your all well. I'm heading to NZ in june and was wondering if anyone knows any tilers over there? I noticed a tilersforum.co.nz but its not had any activity for a few years. Will be flying to Christchurch but open to mooch about a bit. Just wanna try get something setup first or at least a contact or two.
Thanks in advance and hope you have a productive day

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I grew up I. Christchurch, I don't have any contacts ATM, but I am tempted to go back and, I k ow they are crying out for all trades, and especially senior trades to run crews while the city is being rebuilt, id look at a few job site for there I'm sure it will be easy to find a contact or too

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi James , I have a mate who lives in Christchurch , well he did last time I asked him , I will message him on Facebook and ask if you want mate

F

Flintstone

I have a friend out in Nz also who has recently set up a building firm, I think they are building new houses but I'm not 100% on that, he says there's tonnes of work

Reply to Heading to nz in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks