Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!! in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Happy father's day to all you dad's out there today! Lovely day for it!

Did you get any presents?

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A box of Malteasers off my 13 year old
A hand print canvas off my 11 year old.

I popped round to my Mum & Dads with a bottle of whisky and got roped into cutting down trees and bushes and a trip into the loft looking for a bag of t-shirts (don't ask).

Then spent the rest of the day in the pool with my 11 year old.

sorry.........I left out the word 'paddling' !!

B

Blunt Tool

Was also taken to Cosmo for a meal, all you can eat buffet type Indian, Chinese etc kind of thing.......I just had soup! :rolleyes:

E

elkyan

you should always get your pops a good quality item. Carhartt and Dickies are quality clothes that are worth buying for someone that really likes resistance clothes

T

Tile Shop

It'll have to be Xmas for the next present - most likely a bar of Frys chocolate cream.

OOOOOOOOO........ Fry's Chocolate Cream. Best chocky bar ever. Closely followed in second place by a good ol' bar of Bournville...... And to finish the podium in third, Dark Chocolate Bounty.

Right..... Shopping on the way home!

T

Time's Ran Out

That's my top 3!!
Then I go for Caramac, Turkish Delight and Bar Six.
Sitting outside Tesco now - I'am going in... wish me luck.

G

GoneGuy

Terry's chocolate orange,
Cadbury whole nut then mint aero.
I'm off to raid my cupboard

S

Spare Tool

This has gone seriously off....
WP_20170904_18_06_09_Pro.jpg

:D

Reply to Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!! in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock