Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Halcon Reims Crema 245 X 360 Mm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

L

Lorna

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I'm looking for around 50 Halcon Reims Crema tiles.

OP
T

Tile Shop

We deal with Halcon, but didn't stock that one.

Just done a quick search on Google, and it looks like Tile Town had a deal on these in 2013. Doubtful they still have any but worth a shot. @Lee@TileTown should be able to give you a definite Yay or Nay.

OP
L

Lorna

We deal with Halcon, but didn't stock that one.

Just done a quick search on Google, and it looks like Tile Town had a deal on these in 2013. Doubtful they still have any but worth a shot. @Lee@TileTown should be able to give you a definite Yay or Nay.
Thanks for your message Paul - that's where I got them from before but they don't have any now.

OP
T

Tile Shop

Ok. I have just tried calling the Rep from Halcon but it went to voicemail.

I've told him what you need and asked if a) the factory still have some in hiding and b) if he knows of any other companies that may have them. I'll let you know what he says when he gets back to me.

Fingers Crossed :)

Reaction score
Guys, ive been away buying in Spain, Sorry to say Lorna, these tiles were discontinued by the factory some time ago, we have a replacement tile that looks similar called Holbrook Beige 25x35cm.

Lee

OP
L

Lorna

Many thanks Paul and Lee. My current bathroom has Reims Crema tiles with a freeze half way up the wall. I am thinking of replacing the bath with a walk in shower, and it would be good if this could be achieved by retiling below the freeze rather than the whole room. I've ordered a sample of Holbrook Beige to see how it looks against the Crema.

Reply to Halcon Reims Crema 245 X 360 Mm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock