Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Grout removal from 2mm porcelain tiles in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello all, what would people suggest is the best way to remove the grout in an en suite shower enclosure?
The tiles are Matt finish 600mm x 300mm and have grey grout. I'm looking to remove the grout and replace with white.
Any help or suggestions would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance

O

One Day

That's the one to use. Remeber this though - shake it up, and then shake it some more.
Then when you've shaken it - shake it again.
and again
and again....
you get the idea?
It settles in the bottle easily and the pigments can stay in the base of the bottle.
Shake it like you mean it!

OP
L

llevram

TF
Reaction score
That's the one to use. Remeber this though - shake it up, and then shake it some more.
Then when you've shaken it - shake it again.
and again
and again....
you get the idea?
It settles in the bottle easily and the pigments can stay in the base of the bottle.
Shake it like you mean it!

Hahaha shake it like a Polaroid picture

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Oh and don't forget to shake it

And be honest boys, who had a crush on the shake n vac girl………just me then :flushed:

Reply to Grout removal from 2mm porcelain tiles in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock