Discuss Grinding station in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Been finding the table really good, but the clamps, not very good at all! Gonna get some of the screw fix type, anyone recommend which size is best?

Q

Qwerty

Just thought I would bump this as the workbench is deal of the day today at screwfix........ Folding Work Station - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/folding-work-station/2320p?mi_u=9036182&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E17W02AP&utm_content=DOTD&utm_term=FoldingWorkStation

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just thought I would bump this as the workbench is deal of the day today at screwfix........ Folding Work Station - http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/folding-work-station/2320p?mi_u=9036182&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E17W02AP&utm_content=DOTD&utm_term=FoldingWorkStation
Good price that!

J

J Sid

not that great a price, got one in trade point 2 weeks ago for £40,( normal price)

so they hold at higher price then drop to correct price to give impression of a bargain and get you in store to spend more

U

Unused Account 1

I just use trestles and piece of ply for cutters or anything else ,always sey cutter up at that height nice and easy on the back

B

Blunt Tool

Saw this in Homebase for around the 55 mark lately. Bench that transforms into very sturdy steps! Folds flat aswell. IMG_0320.JPG IMG_0321.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Grinding station in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks