Discuss Granfix maxi grout in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lee T

TF
Reaction score
Hello all anyone got any thoughts on granfix maxi grout as it's what my local supplier is changing over to???? And a lot of people I know don't really like the coloured grouts!! Anyone had any problems?? Cheerrrrrrrssss

D

D man

Said before granfix should be banned its the worst product I have used!! The adhesive and the grouts are shocking

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
image.jpg
Talking of granfix, this is there white standard set, erm its fracking grey :grimacing:
Came to do a 5m2 kitchen,which ive fit in for a company for a day , they gave me this 'white' addy and 16m2 of tiles :flushed:
"Oh did i say5m2, sorry i meant 16m, its right up to ceiling , oh and heres the mosaics for above the worktop "
Needless to say i was not a very happy chicken ,

Reply to Granfix maxi grout in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks