Discuss Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles 600 X600 Product Code Yt6002 Bp in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Macg.L

Wanted - Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain Floor tiles 600 x600 product code YT6002 BP from B&Q

Can anyone help?

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

the tile code comes from china the bp should be bq got that one wrong way round p the yt is what you need to look for so change the codes on google ie
yt 60001 yt 6000 and so on until one manafator is coming up again and again

W

welwynmick

How many do you need?

Hi all, I appreciate that there are several threads asking for these tiles.

I have used them for most of the ground floor of my house. I am looking to extend the kitchen so will be looking for a further quantity if anyone has any.

The tiles were supplied to B&Q by Guocera Tiles of Malaysia. I'm waiting for a reply from their Customer Service.

If anyone has any spare please let me know - good price paid !

Cheers, Mick

Q

Quest121

Hi all, I appreciate that there are several threads asking for these tiles.

I have used them for most of the ground floor of my house. I am looking to extend the kitchen so will be looking for a further quantity if anyone has any.

The tiles were supplied to B&Q by Guocera Tiles of Malaysia. I'm waiting for a reply from their Customer Service.

If anyone has any spare please let me know - good price paid !

Cheers, Mick

Hi Mick

Probably way too late for you, but I have 13 boxes of these tiles (3 to a box) all from the same batch which I had intended for a conservatory and never got round to it. I have opened one of the boxes to test colour match to conservatory furniture. but decided against using them. If you or anyone else is interested? Thanks

M

Macg.L

Hi Mick

Probably way too late for you, but I have 13 boxes of these tiles (3 to a box) all from the same batch which I had intended for a conservatory and never got round to it. I have opened one of the boxes to test colour match to conservatory furniture. but decided against using them. If you or anyone else is interested? Thanks

Hi
I am interested in getting a few boxes from you. Only need about 8 tiles.
Where about are you?

Thanks
Lisa

Q

Quest121

Hi
I am interested in getting a few boxes from you. Only need about 8 tiles.
Where about are you?

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa , I am in Stafford between Junctions 13 and 14 M6 motorway. As you can see Mick has requested the remainder so let me know asap if you want them. Drop me your email so that I can contact you likewise.
Thanks

S

Sian

Hi Mick

Hi, do you still have any of these tiles left or know anyone who has any? I too have them everywhere downstairs and we have just added an extension and need about 24 tiles.

Kind regards

Sian

Reply to Glacier Ivory Polished Porcelain Floor Tiles 600 X600 Product Code Yt6002 Bp in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks